Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fantasy

Is it odd that I enjoy reading books and watching movies that have nothing to do with reality? I think I get my fair share of reality every day; therefore, I feast on fantasy, science fiction (although, to be fair, science fiction is based on actual sciences) and supernatural fare. I'm watching Fringe right now. Reading Inkspell. And The Graveyard. And writing a new science fiction novel called The Tour.

I'm still putting off reading A Lesson Before Dying. I know. I know. It's a wonderful book. But I really need to see if Meggie or Bod get through their struggles. Seriously, wouldn't you do the same thing?

On a school note, students started passing wafer cookies and playing cards during our Lock-down Drill today. Nothing says "party" like a mock life-or-death situation!

Students 1 Death 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!