Thursday, January 6, 2011

Awesome

While driving with my son in the car today, his favorite song came on.

His favorite song is Paparazzi by Lady Gaga, and he knows every word.

As Joey sang along in the back seat, and I sang along in the front seat, I heard Joey say, "Hey! Look at me!" I glanced in the rear view mirror to see him dancing.

He was punching the air, alternatively using his right, then left, arm. It reminded me of Emilio Estevez dancing during the musical montage in the movie The Breakfast Club. Watching his ridiculously adorable dance moves, I laughed.

The reaction I received from Joey, however, was not what I was expecting.

"It's not funny," he said, frowning as he continued to punch the air. "It's awesome."

Mustering up a serious face, despite the laughter that threatened to consume me, I said, "Yes. Of course it's awesome."

Beth - 0
Joey - 1 (His dancing was awesome)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!