Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jillian on Cruises

My husband "earned" a cruise through his employer this year, and though we really wanted to take the kids with us (a shocker, I know) it was too expensive to take them along.  Stupidly, we had initially told them they could come, and showed them all of the fun experiences available on the boat, such as a pool, a kid's play area, a dessert bar, and a library.

So, this morning, my husband sat down with the kids to give them the sobering news, for they had been under the impression they were coming with us.  Joey shrugged and ran off to play with Dolphin.  (Click here for more information on Dolphin)  Jillian's sweet face, however, fell in disappointment.

"Oh.  I was really looking forward to checking out a book from the library."

She is a girl after her mother's heart.


Jillian - 1
Beth - 1  (I'm going on a cruise, baby!!)

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting blog. I am now a follower. I thought you might want to check out Paradox Principles
    All the best, Bob West
    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2011/03/reversing-your-thinking.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover your next holiday destination with ClubMates Cruising. See the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean, the thousand year old glaciers of Alaska or fall in love with the sights of South America.
    http://www.clubmatescruising.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!