Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jillian on Art

Each night, my husband and I take turns laying next to our children in their beds before they go to sleep.  It is a great opportunity to get some one-on-one time with the kids.  Particularly, we can talk to them about their day.

Tonight, Jillian told me about art class.

I asked her what she made in art class.  She told me the students painted pictures of how they helped out at home.  She drew a picture of herself walking the dog. 

Our conversation commenced.

"That sounds great, honey," I said.  "I can't wait to see the picture."

"Actually," Jillian said, "I didn't like it.  I didn't draw a good picture."

"Why didn't you like it?" I asked. 

Jillian paused, looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and said, "I made the poop too big." 


Jillian - 0

Poop in Art - 1

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!