Saturday, July 30, 2011

An Informal Letter to a Total Jerk

Dear Impatient Lifetime Fitness Customer:

I would like to let you know that the reason I did not immediately back out of the parking spot for which you were waiting was because my son had not yet strapped himself in. 

I recognize that this was an inconvenience for you, but I felt it necessary for my son to be safe before I began driving.

You honked at me several times and I subsequently gave you the finger.  I'm sure you understand.  Particularly because there was an open spot next to me. 

I suppose you were against walking an extra two feet.

I sincerely hope you tripped on the treadmill and made a fool of yourself in front of a hot babe.

Sincerely,

Beth


Beth - 1
Impatient Bastard Who Honked At Me - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!