Monday, August 22, 2011

Latin Fusion Girl

DISCLAIMER:  I am about to complain.

I've been attending Latin Fusion (a form of aerobics) classes for about two years now.  Over the years, I've come to recognize many other regulars in the class, and even chat with them on occasion.  There is one woman, who I've labeled "Latin Fusion Girl" (LFG for short) who has particularly caught my attention.  And not in a good way.

LFG does not appear to adhere to the same socially acceptable norms that I believe in.

To begin, she either blatantly ignores the large "Water Only" sign on her way upstairs to the gym or just can't read, because she often brings her Starbucks coffee into the studio, which she then places directly on the speaker.  I am forced to smell her delicious coffee the whole time I'm working out.  One a side note, it is hotter than Hades in that room.  What the hell does she want scalding hot coffee for anyways?

LFG arrives late to class ninety percent of the time.  This doesn't stop her, however, from elbowing her way to the front of the room - to put her coffee on the speaker no less - and pushing her way in between the already crowded first row.  To her credit, she generously gives the person a choice as to which side they would prefer.  Even if there isn't enough room, she just shoves her way in, forcing the other person to move.


This isn't really LFG, but if it was, she would be in the yellow. 

As if these behaviors weren't bad enough, she has started rolling her eyes when the instructor uses a song more than one day in a row.  She is not subtle.

And if I still haven't convinced you not to like LFG, she is skinny.  Perfect body skinny.  Got you there, didn't I?

Beth - 1
LFG - 0   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!