Friday, October 21, 2011

Rate My Teacher.Com

This is how clear I am.  Can you get any clearer than this??
I decided to take the plunge and check myself out on Rate My Teacher.Com.

Although I have several comments from when I taught at Annandale three years ago (all of them excellent, if I do say so myself) I only have one comment in three years from Centreville. 

On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being the worst, my scores were:

Rated 5 for easiness

Rated 5 for helpfulness

Rated 4 for clarity.


Comment: Ms. Harar is really nice and makes learning fun. I like how she incorporates humor into the classroom. she also doesn't give out too much homework.

WHAT?!?!  I only got a four for clarity???  I'm so clear.  I'm so clear you can see right through me.  I'm a freaking window!

Just kidding.  I have my unclear moments.  Overall I was pretty pleased that someone thought of me, because I have been working there for three years, after all.  It was about time I made the hated Rate My Teacher website.  It is too bad that the commenter forgot to capitalize the S in she, however.

But the poster was right on about me being funny.  :)

Beth - 1
Student - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!