Positives of Christmas decorating this year:
- The first tree we found was perfect.
- The JMU game was on TV while we decorated.
- The weather outside is beautiful!
- Mike and I did not argue about the lights at all. Also, I did not feel an extreme compulsion to take the lights off when I was finished and re-do them (which I did the past two years).
Negatives of Christmas decorating this year:
- Jillian had a break-down because Joey was putting all of the ornaments on the same branch.
- I got a rash on my arm from putting lights on the bush outside. It appears I have an allergy to that bush.
- For some inexplicable reason, only half the lights of every set I've tried will work on the allergy bush.
|This is our Christmas tree. As you can see, it is perfect. |
I'll spare you a picture of my arm rash and bathroom decorations.
Beth - 1
Rash Bush - 1
My Decorated House - 1