Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flash Mob

I'd be a big fat liar if I didn't admit that I desperately want to be in a flash mob. 
(See below for an example)

Imagine the fun.  There I am, seemingly minding my own business, when suddenly I join in on a huge group dance.  You aren't expecting it.  No one is. 

I take you totally by surprise. 

Yup.  A flash mob is for me. 

I've considered organizing one, but the last time I tried it didn't work out, and I'm a bit deflated from the whole effort.  Plus, I don't think I have enough friends to even ask to participate in a flash mob, let alone enough friends who would actually participate.I mean, if you think about it, it takes a lot of guts to totally throw yourself out there unexpectedly. 

Since being in a flash mob is on my bucket list, I'm confident I could go through with it.  Plus, I make a complete fool of myself in front of high school students daily which, I believe, has properly prepared me for a flash mob.

This evening, as I watched recent flash mobs on You Tube and imagined that I was participating, I mused aloud:  "Why can't I be in a flash mob?"

"Maybe someone deemed you not good enough to be in a flash mob," Mike replied.  He was kidding, of course, but I have subsequently strengthened my resolve to be a flash mob participant. 

In the meantime, I'll just dance around in my kitchen.  If I feel really daring, I might leave the blinds open. 



Beth - 0
Flash Mobs - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!