Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Dream Come True

For those of you who don't know by now, I've been offered a contract by Wido Publishing for my Siren book!!  I'm beyond excited.  I'm ecstatic.  I'm elated.  I'm giddy.  I'll stop now.

There is still so much I'm learning about the process, but essentially a press release will go up on their website announcing me as one of their new authors (yes, I'll post the link here when it happens) and then I get an editor. 
My favorite picture ever.  Signing the contract.
At that point, it could be a long while before the book officially is released.  But again, I'll keep you posted. 

I want to jump up and down.  I want to smile at every stranger and share this amazing news.  Actually, I have shared the news with complete strangers just because I couldn't contain my joy anymore.  Screw self image.  For this one time, I'm throwing humility out the window. 


I'M GOING TO BE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!


Beth - 1
All the other publishers and agents who rejected me - 0
Wido Publishing - 100,000,000,000

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Beth! I've loved working with WiDo, and I'm sure you will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations, Bethany, and the stats at the bottom are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I've seriously checked their website so many times just to make sure it is real and not a dream!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!