Friday, November 8, 2013

New Website!

Hi Everybody!

I have a new author website.

Clink on the link above to see it.  Yeah, you knew that already. 
This is one reason I haven't been
blogging.  No, that isn't the
 interesting part.  There are more
juicy details.  Promise.
In my opinion, it is beautiful, wonderful, cool, awesome, and way better than the one I created before.  So, I think you should take one small minute out of your day and look at it. 

In return, I promise to fill you in on all the happenings in my life since August, when I pretty much went out of commission.  Some of the happenings are very interesting and may pique your curiosity.  Some, may make you wish you were watching re-runs of Friends. However, I will do my best to entertain.

In the meantime, check out my new blog layout, and my spectacular, excellent new website. 

Thanks.


Website and Blog:  1

Beth - 0  (I promise a series of posts explaining why I've been MIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!