Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

To all of my family, friends and followers who feel like friends, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!  

The Harar Household was busy this morning, and remains in a state of disarray as I write.  But it is a happy sort of mess, so I'm going to leave it alone for the time being.  

Annie says Merry Christmas.
Choir music plays in the background, the kids are fighting over Minecraft on the PS3, empty mimosa glasses are on the counter and Annie the Poodle is tearing up remnants of wrapping paper under the dining room table where we can't reach her.  

My bed is calling my name, because getting up at 6 a.m. means a mid-morning nap for Beth.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!

Beth - 1
Harar House - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!