Saturday, February 22, 2014

Six Word Saturday - Week 1

Just for fun, I'm going to jump on the Six-Word Saturday bandwagon, started by Show My Face.    At least this way I'll be posting once a week!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the Six-Word Memoir, the goal is to encompass your life in only six words.  In my Saturday posts, however, I'll just sum up my week. 

So, without further ado, here is the first of many Six-Word Saturday posts:
 
 
Sixty Degrees Outside - More Snow Coming
 
 
 
All eleventh grade English teachers in Virginia feel my pain.  For now, I'm going on a bike ride.  But I won't retire the snow boots just yet.  I might retire my sanity, however.  That may happen for sure.
 
If this happens next week, I might lose my mind.


 
Beth - 0
Weather on Crack - 1


11 comments:

  1. Cate seemed to hit the nail on the head with her six, didn't she, Beth? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt. Crazy weather. Groan.

      Delete
  2. Old Man Winter has been really naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And the 60 degree weather teases are just mean.

      Delete
  3. It looks like many of us are feeling your pain! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where you live, but in my area, an inch of snow could have us closed for two days!!

      Delete
  4. Mother nature needs to relax already….

    ReplyDelete
  5. My undisclosed location is slightly south of you and I put my snow boots away. But we're having the same bizarre seasons as you. Snow, sun, snow, sun... It's making me a bit crazy as well. We ate lunch on the patio yesterday but it will be in the 20s overnight this week. Still, boots-be-gone. Good luck to you! And thanks for joining us for 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!