Activities That Are Better Than Grading Eleventh Grade English Papers
1. Watching Spanish soap-operas. You should know that I don't speak Spanish.
2. Standing in line behind two teenagers in love at the airport terminal security checkpoint.
3. Looking at pictures that capture the progressive changes of Justin Bieber's hair-style.
4. Logging in my Weight Watcher Points.
Nose Videos. (If you are unfamiliar with these videos, I urge you to
YouTube them to see just how desperate I am)
6. Sitting in a Wendy's while people chow down on chicken nuggets, but
not ordering anything.
7. Participating in a conversation I know nothing about. Probably about
basketball or hockey.
8. Listening to a Aaron Neville song on repeat for more than an hour.
9. Doing 100 crunches in front of a personal trainer with a perfect body.
10. Giving my husband exclusive rights to the remote control.
I've just wasted 30 minutes. Success.
Beth - 1
Papers - 0
Quality of Procrastination - 1