Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A-Z Blogging Challenge

Just to give everyone a head’s up, I’ll be participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge in the month of April.  This is great for you, because it means I’ll be blogging every day, except for Sundays.  They won’t be as long as my usual posts, but I hope you will enjoy the variety.

If there is anything you particularly want to read about, just let me know in the comments below, and I’ll do my best to work it in! 

I do need a topic for the following letters:  D, G, J, U, V, Y and Z

At this point, I’ll pretty much jump on anything interesting.  Go ahead.  Challenge me.  I dare you.

Beth – 1
Writing Challenge – 1
Beth’s Performance in the Challenge - ??

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by on the first day of the #AtoZchallenge because we share close numbers on the list, but you aren't here with A….better hurry and get posted and start the day making new blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!