Saturday, March 8, 2014

Six Word Saturday - Week 3

Join Six-Word Saturday!
This six-word Saturday post is one that perfectly sums up the week and is dear to my heart.





EIGHT STRAIGHT UNINTURRUPTED HOURS OF SLEEP

It was wonderful.  It was glorious.  It was SO needed after this past week, which included the start of SOL exams, turning in interim grades, an interview, my daughter's Indian longhouse project due-date (Making this was Hell.  Pure Hell), and appointments every day. 

I couldn't tell you the last time I got eight straight hours of uninturrupted sleep, but it has to be at least ten years, since my first baby was born, which is a looooooonnnnngggg time. 

If this were an Oscar speech, I would say that I couldn't have achieved this accomplishment without the help of my husband, who took my two beautiful children to his mother's house for the weekend, leaving me alone with the dog.  I would also like to thank my poodle, Annie, for having the intelligence not to wake me up in the middle of the night, knowing the horrible fate that might befall her if she did.
Crossing my fingers for another eight hours tonight!

Beth - 1
Annie - 1
My family going out of town - 1

2 comments:

  1. 8 whole hours in a row!? that is quite an accomplishment. i don't get that many and my youngest is 10!

    just stopping by from the a to z challenge - i look forward to reading your posts!
    have a great weekend (hopefully full of zzzzz's!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, Tara. It was a rare moment!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!