Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A-Z Blogging Challenge: N is for No Stress? I'd Be Lying

I'm pretty much as stressed out as they come lately.  I don't want to make this post completely about me, but sometimes a girl just has to get it out!

However, in order to avoid boring you to tears, I'll only give one word clues to each major stress in my life.  You can try to guess what they are, if you want.  Or, you can just gloss over them and share your own one-word stress clues in the comments below.  Either way.  Don't want to stress anyone out.

PILES, IDEAS, OBLIGATIONS, DESIRES, ESSAYS, GURGLING, MIRRORS.
 
 
Just so you know, I knocked over my beer while handing my
husband the phone to ask him to take this picture.  Stress.
In hindsight, my clues are a bit transparent.  I'll go stress over that for a while.
 
 
Beth - 0
Beth's Stress - 1

6 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh! I know the feeling...I hope you can enjoy some non-stressed days during your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, just need you to know that there's a huge support group out there - probably everybody on this A-Z Blog Challenge. Hang in there with the rest of us!

    Cheers, Sue
    http://www.door2lore.com/3/post/2014/04/nail-biting-stories.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keeping my sanity. . . barely.

      Delete
  3. Stressed about school? That would cover several.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that covers at least two words up there. Seems unfair, being stressed about school during Spring Break.

      Delete
  4. Ugh, stress. I could use a little less, myself. Hope you find a way to de-stress and relax! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!