Thursday, September 25, 2014

I May Have Been Called a "Local Celebrity"

Yes, it's true.  My dentist's office called me this afternoon to congratulate me on my interview in our local paper. 

As surprised as I was to receive the phone call, I was delighted, flattered and amazed that they called to congratulate me on my book's release and my interview.  And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still smiling. 

Usually I dread phone calls from my dentist because they give me bad news about root canals, excessive plaque, or remind me of appointments where I'm sure they will find something wrong with my teeth; but, I do believe I'll look more fondly upon them from now on.  I earnestly hope they don't read my post from two years ago.  I was young, stupid and suffering from a cavity.

If you are interested in reading the article, the link is here.  It mentions my book signing this Saturday from 1-4 at the Fair Oaks Barnes and Noble. 

Hope you enjoy it!

Beth - 1
Centreview - 1
  

1 comment:

  1. The upside of being on tour is getting to see bunches of extraordinary people, on most occasion coordinators tries to verify that the coming entertainers have the chance to delight in the highlights of their town.
    celebrities without children

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!