Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Book Signing - November 29, 2014!

Just an FYI to my loyal followers - I'll be signing books at the end of November!

Where: Fair Lakes Barnes and Noble in Fairfax, VA
When:  November 29th from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. 
Why:    Because they asked me to, AND because it's Centreville  
             High School's fundraising night, so a portion of the
             proceeds of your purchase will help support our school.

They are putting me right by the door (perhaps they are worried I'm a flight risk?), so you can't miss me.  I'll be the one behind the table stacked with books that look like this:

 

I hope you make the time to stop by.  Even a quick "Hi Beth!" would make me happy.  I'm sure you can imagine how awkward sitting by myself for two hours would be.  If you arrive and catch me talking to myself, you'll know I've been alone for a while.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!