Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tell It Like It Is Tuesday . . . the Facebook Passive-Aggressive

On Today's Tell It Like It Is Tuesday. . . . . 

People who air their personal relationship problems on Facebook


I appreciate that you have relationship problems.  Trust me, we all do.  But posting seemingly anonymous messages on Facebook which are clearly directed at someone in your close, personal circle of family and friends isn't fooling anyone.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that person knows you are referring to them.

Also, that makes you very passive aggressive, which I can appreciate because I, too, like to be passive aggressive through blog posts like this one.  But at least I only have 44 followers, so the likelihood that you are reading this is slim to none.

Here's to you, passive aggressive Facebook poster!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to post a comment!